New Announcements format at JGHS...
JJohn Glenn High School Announcements
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Just a reminder: Falloween Advance Sale wristbands are still available through Thursday for a discounted price of $15.00.
- The Anti-Bully Club will be meeting after school on Tuesday, Sept 16 in the choir room.
- There will be an Anime Club meeting from 3:10-4:10 Wednesday in Mrs. Rice’s room 149. Bring a snack to share!
- Attention! Next week is College Go Week. There will be a representative on Tuesday, September 23 during activity period for St. Mary’s College and PNC. And on Thursday, September 25 for Wabash College and Ball State. Interested students should check the senior bulletin board to sign up.
- Any students participating in Falloween Follies who require recorded music, please make sure you get that to Mr. Grossman in Room 407 this week. There will be a final mandatory meeting on Thursday.
- Art Club meeting Tues and Thurs 3 - 5pm at Mrs. Stoner’s house for floating building.
- The following students please see Mrs. Fansler by Wednesday for magazine online prizes: Rebecca Stacy, Ken Carlson, Lily Caudle, Bailee Cook, Cheyenne Garrett, Kaley McIntire, Christina Nelson, Nathan Palmer, Lauren Maure, Karen Martinez, Hailey Forbes, Kaylee Porter, Hayley Preston, Rebecca Radcliff, Dana Rector.
- There will be a Game Club meeting tomorrow, September 17, after school in Mrs. Slough’s room, Room 116, from 3:15 - 4:15.
- There will be a Student Council, Meeting today during activity period in the cafeteria.
- There will be a French Club meeting today during activity period in room 406. Sign up to volunteer at Falloween.
- If you are interested in being a cashier at the Falloween garage sale, please be sure to sign-up on the schedule posted on the FACS department door. See Mrs. Kennedy if you have any questions.
(Now time for) Sports Results:
- The girls soccer team came away with a tough loss vs Plymouth with a score of 5-1. They fought hard to the end and will be ready to play Trinity Tuesday night at 5:00.
- The boys soccer team battled Mishawaka to a 2-2 draw last night. Riley Hockett and Barry West provided the goals for the Falcons. They will host Rochester on Thursday at 5:30pm.
Penne Alfredo with Chicken or Lasagna Roll
Bread Stick, Sweet Peas, Italian Veg Blend,
Peaches, and Juice
- French Club - Mrs.Sebranek’s Room
- Student Council - Cafeteria
- Illumination - Media Center