John Glenn High School Announcements
Thursday, May 21, 2015
- Seniors - prior to graduation, any files you have on U: drive or your jgsc google account, please back them up or transfer / share them with another account. After graduation the files and accounts will be deleted.
- All library books are now overdue. Please return any books you have and pay any fines right away.
- All athletes currently in grades 9-11, there will be an activity period meeting on Tuesday May 26th to go over items for the 2015-2016 sporting requirements.
- Auditions for Rhythm Express and First Edition will take place on May 26th after school beginning at 3:30. Come learn the dance portion on Wednesday, May 20 from 3:30-5:00. If you can’t make it to learn the dance but want to audition, see Mr. Dollins.
- Summer School students signed up for Economics - please see Miss Knepper in the Guidance Office today to adjust your choice to reflect the meeting you had with Mr. Morton.
- NHS members: Please turn in your gold hours sheets this week. Seniors: Gold honor cords have arrived! Please pick yours up ASAP! Also, if you ordered a letter jacket patch, they are here, too! Everyone: if you still have outstanding dues or pin costs, pay these by Friday, May 22, or see Mrs. Carey.
- Students: If you missed locker sign ups for next year, please stop by the Main Office ASAP.
- The Walkerton Parks Dept. is looking for high school students interested in umpiring baseball and softball games from May 30th to July 1st. See the off
- The JV Golf Team finished third in the Falcon JV Tourney at Whispering Pines last night. Low scores for the Falcons were Archer Baker 45; Caleb Johnson 49; Devon Becker and Ethan Cook 55 and Blake Anderson 69.
Birthdays: (A Special Happy Birthday to)
- Mr. Snyder